Extermination and Wildlife Identification in Chicago, IL
It’s not uncommon to see cute, fuzzy animals roaming around in the outdoors. This becomes a problem, however, when they’re living in your yard or home. They’re no longer just cute, playful animals: They could pose a very serious health risk to your family, as well as cause costly damage to your house and property. If you find yourself suffering from a wild animal problem in the Chicago area, don’t wait any longer to get in touch with AMPEST Exterminating & Wildlife Control. From providing accurate wildlife identification to our full-service pest control services, we’re the top animal control service providers in Chicago. Don’t wait; get in touch today!
Identifying the problem
If you have a pest that’s decided to make its home in your house or on your property, then it’s time to act. From termites to bedbugs to raccoons, pests can wreak serious havoc and damage both to your house and your health. At AMPEST Exterminating & Wildlife Control, we realize the importance of correctly identifying wildlife and offering thorough pest control, since the effects of unwanted guests can often be long-lasting. While it’s easy to try to overlook pests, that’s often an unwise choice. To give you an idea why, take a look at some of the most common issues pests can cause in Chicago and the surrounding areas.
- Animal-borne diseases: Zoonoses, which are illness animals can pass onto humans, are no laughing matter. While most people tend to think of rabies as being the most serious, widespread disease, it’s still relatively uncommon. From cockroaches to mice to bed bugs, pests can cause dysentery, salmonellosis, cholera, and much more. These diseases can be transmitted from pest droppings, saliva, or bites, or from coming into contact with objects contaminated by these pests. While few of these diseases are fatal, they can cause chronic issues, leading to pain and suffering, expensive medical bills, and prolonged periods of hospitalization.
- Destruction and mess: Besides carrying serious diseases, pests can also cause damage to your home or property. Termites, for example, can eat through your walls, leading to costly and extensive repairs. Beetles, moths, and carpenter ants can also cause damage to your home, which will eat up your time and money.
- Stress: Perhaps the biggest problem of all is that pests cause a great deal of stress. That’s why we provide our trusted pest control services throughout the Chicago, IL, area. Whether it’s having to deal with the social stigma of having bed bugs, constantly itching because of flea bites, or feeling uncomfortable in your own home because of a cockroach or rat problem, we will alleviate that stress for you quickly, professionally, and safely.
If you’re unsure how to get rid of silverfish, ants, or other pests, look no further than AMPEST Exterminating & Wildlife Control for the top suburban wildlife control in Chicago. We can safely trap and remove:
- Moles and voles
- Various other wildlife
You no longer have to put up with the spread of allergic reactions and diseases, damaged lawns and gardens, costly insurance repairs, or unsanitary and odorous urine and feces. Our professional technicians can effectively and humanely remove all wildlife from your Chicagoland premises.
Call today for pest control services.
- Locally owned and operated since 1979
- State Certified and fully insured
- All services guaranteed
- Professionally trained & equipped technicians
- Affordable pricing (free phone estimates)
- No contract for one-time service
- Non-binding agreement for ongoing maintenance service
- Member of the Greater Chicago Pest Management Alliance
- Associate Certified Entomologist on staff
- Member of the Illinois Wildlife Control Operators Association